Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Time for Rest and Redirection

With another barn sale over it's time for a little rest and then on to planning for the next. We had to close early due to all the storms around us, but luckily I had several friends on hand that pitched in to help tear everything down(it sure comes down a lot quicker than it went up). I'm sorry if I missed anyone who stopped by after we closed-I really hated to close! I have a few days of vacation this week and plan to dig into the garage and barn to find more things to add to the next barn sale on Sunday, July 11th. I plan to try and do some re-arranging inside the barn this time(with the help of my parents) and change a few areas around. Come back next time and bring a friend to visit!

2 comments:

  1. hope the weather is better for the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sales look like the perfect spot to find that treasure!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!