Sunday, May 15, 2011

Antique Jingle Cups Game

I picked up this old game for only $3.00 a couple of weeks ago. It's made of tin with yellow, blue, red and green cups. The directions say-Jingle Cups may be played with any number of discs and players. The thrill of the game is to score by dropping the discs into the cups. If disc drops into cup of same color, score on base of game next to that cup is doubled. Each player continues until all discs have been used. The manufacturer is Wolverine Supply Co of Pittsburg, PA.
Yellow-500
Blue-300
Red-200
Green-100

Has anyone out there heard of it?

I'm joining Mellow Yellow Monday at http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/ and

12 comments:

  1. Now there's a yellow that has had time to mellow! What a find!
    — K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man what a cool game -you find the neatest things- you go girl!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific photo!!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting, strange game! I wonder how old it is and where it originated?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of it but it looks like a great find for $3!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't remember I've played this game when I was young looks fun and it's colorful too.
    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the picture you took of the game. No, I have never heard of it, but it does sound like fun. Anytime you can find something vintage for 3$, it has to be special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a beauty!

    Mellow Yellow at my page, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot.

    Have a fabulous week!

    Liz @ MLC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Ella Mae.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been around a long time, but never heard of this game.

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a neat piece...and great price..Mica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!