Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blooming Peonies

The peonies are almost gone -but they were so pretty when they were blooming. I just love my little white house mailbox(I had to get one similiar to the house mailbox in the newer version of Little Women!). I even painted the insides of the windows yellow(like the lights are on in the house and added lace curtains and put a little picket fence around it! We even added a piece of gingerbread to the bottom that matches our house! I'm joining White Wednesday at Faded Charm at http://fadedcharmcottage.blogspot.com/
and Outdoor Wednesday http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Boy I'm enjoying seeing everyone's outdoor pictures. I just posted some of my porch too. I can't seem to get enough. We post so much about the indoors but I love getting ideas about decorating the outdoors. Great post!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR MAILBOX REBECCA, AND I LOVE LITTLE WOMEN....ONE OF MY FAVORITE. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
    RIZZI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, are all those Pink Flowers Peonies?
    I thought they bloomed all some long, or am I thinking of Hydrangeas? I have never had either of those..... Too Hot to walk to the post office today, heat index was 100 yesterday & today, will do it tomorrow.... shipping with Tete's
    Talk soon
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!