Saturday, June 25, 2011
Galbreath Picture
I decided to post a picture of the Galbreaths-Eric's great, great, great Grandfather was a Galbreath-right Ann? I know is getting ready for the reunion next month. I hope I can get off since I didn't get to go next year. It's always a lot of fun visiting with everyone and learning more about the family history!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
June
(30)
- Opening The Barn
- Vintage Dust Pan
- A Field of Wildflowers
- Cute Little Stove
- Old Jeep Truck
- Galbreath Picture
- Bringing Miss Kitty Home
- Corner of the Kitchen
- Old Fire Extinguisher
- Orange Tiger Lilies
- What a Game!!!
- Happy Father's Day
- Rides at the Campground
- Life Goes On
- My Farewell from Miss Kitty
- Mavis Talc Tin
- A Tribute to Kitty
- Old Blue Car
- New Floors for the Back Porch
- Antique Candle Mold
- Vintage Jewelry Boxes Part II
- Vintage Jewelry Boxes
- Jack and Jill Kiddie Chair
- Blooming Peonies
- Vintage Water Bottle for Fridge
- Neat Old Car
- Visiting With Friends at the Campground
- Vintage Children's Circus Hangers
- Antique Wall Rollers
- Vintage Carnival Bear
-
▼
June
(30)
.jpg)
what a surpise! Erics gggrandmother Margaret Elizabeth Galbreath, sister of my Great Grandfather James.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture, I would love to see the picture all the ones I have you see that one sibling Ann was added in, because she was already deceased.
We also have the Sat get together at 1515!!