Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yellow and Green Makeover

Do you remember these chairs?  Tete, I know you do. Sorry My Dad got all that paint off before I could stop him.  It was just falling off though.  

Here are the chairs sporting their new paint jobs!!! What fun spring bright colors.  Don't you just love a pop of color in the garden or patio?   Wait till you see how they look with the fun tablecloth I have to use at the barn sale.  I'm pairing them with another fun chair and some great new outside pitcher and glasses.  It's going to be hard work all this week to get ready(sorry Ann it wasn't last week!).  I've got the shed and garage to still go thru.  Trying to pull items for all the holidays and make displays-I'll try and keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. The chairs looks so springy! Good luck this weekend..wish I was there!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!