Wednesday, September 29, 2010

True Friendship

I was beginning to send my best friend Tete a personal email and then decided that I wanted to declare my friendship to her on my blog. Who doesn't wish for a best friend? I know I have all my life and I lost her once and never want to again. Tete-she's the kind of person who will help you in any way(which is something with all my crazy ideas!), listen when I'm sad, down, or angry-just listen, I can tell my secret thoughts with no fear of anyone else finding out, she gives advice even when it's something you don't want to hear, to share my dreams and try to make them happen, discussing life and all it's meaning, when I call 20+ times a day and she never get tired of it , inspiring me to try new things, lead ing with strength and courage, have I said enough-I could go on and on and on. I wish you all could have a friend like my Tete.
If you haven't met her you can http://tete-beyondthegardengate.blogspot.com/

I know you'll never know her like I do-but her blog is so inspiring-check it out!

11 comments:

  1. You are just too awesome for words and fill my days and nights with love, laughter and amazement at all you accomlish.
    Most everyone else has gone on and left me because I cannot keep up anymore, but not you. You haven't left me behind and you do so much for me without complaint. Always the best friend and you are there for me when my days are not so good.
    I am so proud to be your friend.
    Hugs- Tete

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, darling picture! You are so lucky to have a true best friend... :) mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  3. These words touched my heart. It's not easy to find a true friend, glad you found one :)
    Blessings,
    milka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very sweet Rebecca. You are both so fortunate to have each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ~*such a sweet post*I love Tete's blog too!!~*~* Hugs, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, what a precious photo, and I know what you mean, God placed within us a need to connect with others. True friends are miracles.
    Hugs and blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is obvious that you and Tete are BFF.

    It is a glorious feeling to feel that safe with another soul. Blessings to you both.

    Suzan

    ..thanks so much for stopping by ogm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah.....you did it all by yourself!
    I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it!
    You'll be a computor geek before you know it!
    Looks good and you kept your header! I still have it in my photos, too.
    Love you!
    Tete

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet friend you both are to each other. Love that pic!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca,
    Thanks for visiting my site the other day for White Wednesday! Your post about your best friend is very sweet.
    Take care,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a touching post...Tete is a blessing to me, and I hardly know her! You guys are perfect as BFF's.
    Debbie@houseatthelake

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!