Monday, October 25, 2010

Dead Donna and Scary Door Greeter

I bought this animated girl a few years ago at Rural King for around $75-and I've never regretted it. She's got on that old-fashioned nightgown and those scary eyes and her hands and feet even look real. Then a couple of years later I came across this bald, scary guy at Big Lots and waited until after Halloween and got the floor model for only $25. They're both super cool-don't you think?

Sorry these are sideways-my first attempt and they took all nite to upload-maybe my bf Tete can help me on this one!

I'm linking up with Wendy for Spooky Monday at http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/

4 comments:

  1. Those ARE great. I was just thinking I need something good and scary to scare the pants off the little monsters (I mean angels) in my neighborhood when they come to the door on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome...especially how the wind is blowing her hair around...and the bald zombie guy...ugh..tell me, is it super creepy to arrive home in the evenings knowing those things are there? I can't believe you only spent $100 for both of them, great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!