Last month, Karen over at Brayton Homestead Interiors had a barn chick party and it was so fun I just had to participate again. You'll have to stop over and check out her blog and all the other barn chicks. This is our oldest barn in the background and my husband just giving me a another ride! Happy Fall Ya 'all!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
September
(17)
- True Friendship
- Cast Iron Sewing Machine Legs
- Spider Web Chair
- Vintage Children's Refrigerator
- Another Spooky Monday
- My Surprise Winning Arrived
- White Chippy Racks
- Spooky Monday-Old Black Frame
- Blue and Yellow Monday
- Second Hand Collection-First Time
- Second Hand Collection Party-This Sunday!
- Drawer front coat hanger rack
- Toy Winnebago
- Spooky Monday -Come and Sit a Spell Chair
- Blue Tiles and a Yellow Vase
- Another Barn Chick Party
- Painted Lamp Base-Before and After Party
-
▼
September
(17)

.jpg)
love your barn- and what a great pic- you are lucky- thanks for linking to my BArn Chick Party. I am having trouble with the link!
ReplyDeleteKaren
Rebecca, you're always floating around your barn yard~ Sounds quite fun, actually :)
ReplyDeleteGreat barn!!
Hello Rebecca... what a wonderful old barn! And you look adorable all gussied up in your fancy clothes and boots...I still love wheelbarrow rides too!... xoxo Julie Marie
ReplyDeleteI love that you and your husband are having fun together! I enjoyed looking around your blog. You have great pictures an I love your shabby background!
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Barn Chick Meeting.
haha!! i have to agree with the others, looks like you are having fun and you are lucky to have such a cool barn (and husband!) :) thank you so much for sharing....xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow cute is this! I never been to one how fun!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post AND fun trailer (enjoyed reading other posts too). And I am right there with you in enjoying the beginnings of autumn. Around here and my old home, the autumn leaves are falling down and I'm already having fun thinking of autumn decorations, flowers and fun fall activities! :)
ReplyDelete