I bought the smallest doll a couple of weeks ago at an antique mall for only $5.00. I don't know much about dolls-but I can never resist one at that price! I showed her to my doll collector friend and she says she's an old one-I just love to have them sitting around my parlor!
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Bottle Brush Wreaths
- Menthol Cough Drops Box
- Merry Christmas Candy Box
- Primitive Storage Cabinet
- Primitive Doll Bed
- A Reason to Be Thankful
- The Last Pumpkin Picture
- White Child's Rocking Chair
- Pumpkins in the Urns
- My Grandma- Ella Mae
- Little Antique Doll
- Table Legs
- A Surprise Gift in the Mail
- Vintage Inspired Aprons
- Angel Tree Toppers
- Porch Rockin
- Potato Mittens?
- Hand Collection
- I went garage saling a couple of weeks ago and pi...
- Barrel of Pumpkins
- Soakin Up The Fall Rays
- Sweet Fur Muffs
- Very Little Christmas Stocking
- Vintage Christmas Reflectors
- More Halloween Goodies
- Shabby Soft Green Antique Frame
- Antique Baby Shoes
- My Leaf Shutters
- Mini Bust Forms
- More Iron Beds!!!!!!
-
▼
November
(30)
.jpg)
How pretty. I would say that is a great deal I bet they look great in your parlor!!
ReplyDeleteAmy
Wow great find! They look similar to my Grandmothers and she was born in 1892.
ReplyDeleteoh LUCKY you! i make doll quilts with repro fabrics and i'm always on the lookout for vintage dolls, i LOVE you little doll collection..just a tad green with envy :) x
ReplyDeleteThe doll is lovely. Somethings just call out to us from the shelf, don't they?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog, and you're right - life does get in the way sometimes and it's easier to read other blogs than write your own. xx
I collect dolls and that is a great find. SO pretty....Christine
ReplyDeleteYour dolls are gorgeous. They all look fairly old. I have a few older dolls, but don't know anything about them. I just like how they look.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I love your blog design on here. Very cute - looks like old wallpaper.
Beautiful dolls Rebecca! And how nice that you have 3 identical, but different sizes!
ReplyDeleteSweet lil doll....they look like and have a face like a couple of my moms! I believe they were once my grandmothers who was born in 1900! Great collection...Cathy aka GGJ
ReplyDelete