I live about 30 minutes from where I work and sometimes I go to my parent's house for lunch or dinner when I'm working. Just last week my mom made chicken and a baked potato-and when she cut it open-she says -that looks like a pair of mittens-do you want me to take a picture? I said sure(knowing my bf-Tete-and other sometimes post food-I usually don't because I eat a lot of peanut butter on toast or cereal-I don't cook at all!). So here's one of those freak things of nature-maybe it means the weather yet to come!!!
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Potato Mittens?
I live about 30 minutes from where I work and sometimes I go to my parent's house for lunch or dinner when I'm working. Just last week my mom made chicken and a baked potato-and when she cut it open-she says -that looks like a pair of mittens-do you want me to take a picture? I said sure(knowing my bf-Tete-and other sometimes post food-I usually don't because I eat a lot of peanut butter on toast or cereal-I don't cook at all!). So here's one of those freak things of nature-maybe it means the weather yet to come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
November
(30)
- Bottle Brush Wreaths
- Menthol Cough Drops Box
- Merry Christmas Candy Box
- Primitive Storage Cabinet
- Primitive Doll Bed
- A Reason to Be Thankful
- The Last Pumpkin Picture
- White Child's Rocking Chair
- Pumpkins in the Urns
- My Grandma- Ella Mae
- Little Antique Doll
- Table Legs
- A Surprise Gift in the Mail
- Vintage Inspired Aprons
- Angel Tree Toppers
- Porch Rockin
- Potato Mittens?
- Hand Collection
- I went garage saling a couple of weeks ago and pi...
- Barrel of Pumpkins
- Soakin Up The Fall Rays
- Sweet Fur Muffs
- Very Little Christmas Stocking
- Vintage Christmas Reflectors
- More Halloween Goodies
- Shabby Soft Green Antique Frame
- Antique Baby Shoes
- My Leaf Shutters
- Mini Bust Forms
- More Iron Beds!!!!!!
-
▼
November
(30)
.jpg)
That is really cool....and I always love to hear of someone else who does Not cook!!! LOL..It is always a joke about my cooking in our family! Happy Sunday....Cathy aka GGJ
ReplyDeleteThat is neat looking, now if it'd only had a picture of Jesus, you could have sold those mittens!(Remember that grilled cheese?)
ReplyDeletehehe, that is SO cute... they do look just like mittens... or even funny little hearts! xoxo
ReplyDeleteNo way... that IS cool!! Hope it means snow!! :) Not a cook here either although I try (occasionally) Made soup today...:)
ReplyDeleteWe'll probably see them on the Weather Channel pretty soon :-)
ReplyDelete