Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Getting Ready for Fall
I spent yesterday putting away white wicker on my porch and bring out the fall rockers. It was kinda sad to see summer go since I feel like I didn't get to enjoy most of it. But it still needed done so I decided with the cooler temperatures not to wait. It is fun to see the change of the seasons. I'll be bring out the Halloween items soon! Here's a little something from Ella Maes Barn!
I'm joining Outdoor Wednesday at http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
September
(30)
- Just Laying Around
- Black Iron Ferris Wheel
- Tag Football
- LIttle Child's Table
- Vintage Plastic Light Up Pumpkins
- Tutu Costumes
- A First Basketball Game
- Updated Pop up Camper
- Walking Miss Maggie Mae
- Owl Pitcher
- The Chautauqua Auditorium at Forest Park, Shelbyvi...
- Puppy Love
- Lithia Springs Campground
- Can You See Them?
- Lincoln Log Cabin
- Queen of Hearts Costume
- Ready for a Fall Bonfire
- Eastlake Victorian Couch with a Suprise!!!
- My Hero
- Blue Race Car
- Eat!!!!
- Harvest Time
- Antique Knock Down Cabinet
- Getting Ready for Fall
- White Transformation
- A Red Ride
- Blue Child's Toy Volkswagon
- Three Barrel Curling Iron
- Farewell to Kitty and Buddy-Reunited Again
- Stereo Cards
-
▼
September
(30)
.jpg)
Quit that!
ReplyDeletePretty Pumpkin there :)
ReplyDeleteSeasons change, and each has its essence to keep us rejoice.
Hi Rebecca-I feel the same way about the summer-where did it go? No time to enjoy it and it's over already. Fall is my favorite time, though, so I'm happy. But feel fall goes even faster than summer. I love the coziness of the season and the lit pumpkins...warms my heart!
ReplyDelete