Friday, November 4, 2011
Vintage Ornaments
Look what I found while I was out running around-two boxes of vintage ornaments for only $ .25 each!
Look what goodies were inside-I love them all!
And I don't even put up a Christmas tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(361)
-
▼
November
(29)
- Vintage Red Reindeer
- Rescue Me Clifford
- Decorating the Barn 2002 Part II
- Decorating the Barn in 2002
- Day After Thanksgiving Craziness
- Thanksgiving Day Fun
- Unusual Picture
- Ella Mae's Thanksgiving Dinner
- Decorating the Rutherford House
- Getting Ready to Decorate the Rutherford Home
- Are these old?
- The Stand off
- Dream Life
- Ladies Home Journal 1890
- Hedge Apples
- We've Been Approved
- Blue Table and 2 Chairs
- The Closing of the Potting Shed
- Meet Lucky
- Vintage Thermostat
- Stick Bugs
- Vintage Plastic Santa in Sleigh
- Vintage Ornaments
- Vintage Gnomes
- Home to Thanksgiving Print
- Vintage Ornaments
- Ornate Shelf
- Getting Ready for Winter
- Vintage Avon Talc Powder
-
▼
November
(29)
.jpg)
Wow! Now that is a great find! They sell for about 4-5 dollars each! What a great eye!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patti
aaaa......if you don't want them I will! LOL
ReplyDeletewhere on earth do you find things like this for that price????????
Those are wonderful and in the original box!!!
What a great find! We quite often see these for sale at church bazaars etc but have our own stash.. I should pick them up I guess and place them in a fancy bowl to display them. Have a good Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWanda
You sure do find the coolest stuff! Maybe you should consider setting up a tree!
ReplyDeleteKathy