Friday, March 18, 2011

Corner of the Upstairs Bedroom

This is a corner of my upstairs bedroom(that no one ever gets to see because I keep all my stuff in there-clothes, shoes, etc-my husband and I sleep in our downstairs bedroom). But I'm trying to get motivated to pack away the winter clothes and get ready for spring so I thought I'd share a tiny area of this room(it has four dressers, a washstand, queen size bed and a wardrobe!). I love this wall paper-but it was a hard room to paper because the walls don't stop-they just round up-originally I had thought to paper the ceiling -but I did that in the hallway and never again!

All of the items were found junkin or antiquing-I just love this paper mache bust form-and since she didn't have a head -I just stuck some posies in there!
I'm joining Feathered Nest Friday at http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2011/03/french-chairs-welcome-to-feathered-nest.htmland Show and Tell Friday at http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2011/03/french-chairs-welcome-to-feathered-nest.htmland Junkin Finds Friday at http://ljm-alacarte.blogspot.com/2011/03/junkin-finds-friday-20.html

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful vignette!! I love the bust too!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty display, I also like the paper mach bust.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I never saw a paper mache bust form that big before. It looks great there!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very romantic and pretty! I wallpapered a ceiling once and I'm with you--NEVER again do that! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun object to decorate. Thanks for joining JFF. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. From one of your blogs to the other..... Love the
    vignette on this vanity~ Have a wonderful weekend
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous space- love the wallpaper and that bust is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your beautiful little corner! It looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!