Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Gift from Wendy at Adventures in Wonderland!

Monday I came home from work to a big box. At first I thought it was something I ordered until I saw this fun pictures on the outside-then I knew it could only be from Wendy athttp://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/. I was so excited to open it and see what was inside.....................
Pink paper-my favorite............. Ta Da - A wonderfully made -one -of-a kind -Hat!!!
Isn't it neat what she did with paper-so magical!


Here's the other side of the hat-love that lacey flower! She also included this little sweetheart box that she covered-wish I was so talented-love the pink! Here's the other side!
A little card Wendy placed inside-isn't it so magical!


The little note she wrote was so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!