Friday, March 11, 2011

Praying Hands Picture

This praying hands print hangs on the wall next to my husband's side of the bed. I have several praying prints in our bedroom. I try to end my day thanking the Lord for all he has given me and for the mercies he gives. As the days pass by so quickly-it's important to remember who's always there -GOD!!!! I'm joining Feathered Nest Friday at http://frenchcountrycottage.blogspot.com/2011/03/little-pink-blooms-welcome-to-feathered.html
and Junkin Finds Friday at http://ljm-alacarte.blogspot.com/2011/03/junkin-finds-friday-19.html and Show and Tell Friday at

5 comments:

  1. love the wallpaper...the print looks very old

    ReplyDelete
  2. That print is very interesting. I think praying hands are a wonderful reminder to pray and be thankful. Thanks for linking to JFF this week. hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is darling; looks good with the wallpaper background too. Have a great weekend. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rebecca~ this is such a great print and a great post! Thanks for sharing at FNF! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!