Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vintage Christmas Boxes

I picked up these two boxes from the same lady I got all the vintage christmas cards from(Shabby Pink Blog). The big one has a wrong matched lid but I don't care-the details are wonderful! This is a picture of my sister and I next to our Christmas tree. Our tree always looked pretty pitafill(compared with today's standards!) and it still looks the same every year! The orange pump you see is a lamp my dad made when he was in high school as a project-I've got it now too!
I guess I wrote my name on our pictures(and not my sisters!)
I'm joining Vintage Thingie Friday at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. What a cute memory. You girls are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful holiday post filled with great family memories. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming vintage boxes and your childhood xmas photo is so much fun!

    Merry Christmas,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boxes, they're so pretty. I love the Polaroid, brings back memories. TFS and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the box with the candles, it's so colorful and pretty! What a sweet photo of you and your sister!

    Have a Happy New Year!
    Margie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!