Thursday, December 23, 2010

The God Box

Real Simple Magazine had an article this past November entitled the "The God Box." My mom asked me if I could help her come up with anything to hand out as the "God Box" so that she could read this article at her bible study. I had these pretty boxes just sitting around and thought they would make the perfect addition to give every lady. If you're still looking for that last minute gift-there is nothing that would make a better gift. It's priceless(God's un-failing peace)(and no cost to you for a gift!), doesn't take much to put together, and doesn't have to be returned or exchanged! I hope you find this something that you will do yourself and pass along to your friends and family!


God Bless Us Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Rebecca ~ Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.... This is such a Beautiful Idea, One I am going to start right away, I think I may even Craft a Special Box & something I will pass on to My children... I also Love the Legacy part of it ~ I Am Truly Blessed, for Friends Like YOU~ xox
    Merry Christmas Dear Friend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I Love Everything and Anything PINK!