Thursday, December 23, 2010
The God Box
Real Simple Magazine had an article this past November entitled the "The God Box." My mom asked me if I could help her come up with anything to hand out as the "God Box" so that she could read this article at her bible study. I had these pretty boxes just sitting around and thought they would make the perfect addition to give every lady. If you're still looking for that last minute gift-there is nothing that would make a better gift. It's priceless(God's un-failing peace)(and no cost to you for a gift!), doesn't take much to put together, and doesn't have to be returned or exchanged! I hope you find this something that you will do yourself and pass along to your friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(277)
-
▼
December
(32)
- 100 Years Later
- Sleighs in a Row
- Frosty Wreath
- A Wreath or A Huge Necklace
- How My Blog Got It's Name
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Day
- Me and Santa
- The God Box
- Vintage Christmas Boxes
- It's Right Around the Corner-December 25th
- Teacup Christmas Tree
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- My Dad and Me Decorating the Tree
- Christmas Sheet Music
- Bottle Brush Tree Collection
- Antique Children's Christmas Book Collection
- Vintage Reindeer Glasses
- A Birthday Visit From Santa
- Antique Ornament Find
- Silver Vintage Wreaths
- Antique Stocking Collection
- Vintage Styrofoam Santa's
- Vintage Candy Boxes
- Vintage Santa Tin
- Vintage Light Up Plastic Santas
- Vintage Paper Covered Wooden Box
- Large Wooden Candy Cane
- Cloth Candy Canes
- Candy Cane Story
- Another vintage box
- Vintage Stick Candy Box
-
▼
December
(32)


.jpg)
Dearest Rebecca ~ Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.... This is such a Beautiful Idea, One I am going to start right away, I think I may even Craft a Special Box & something I will pass on to My children... I also Love the Legacy part of it ~ I Am Truly Blessed, for Friends Like YOU~ xox
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Dear Friend